Huwebes, Abril 19, 2012

Tila Tequila Profile

About
I'm just a hopeless romantic and I love my fans! I'm a really down to earth girl who just likes the simple things in life! muah!
Biography
I love my life and I absolutely LOVE falling in love! I'm also a very secretive person, aside from my public persona...... but in my private life I love keeping secrets and having mysteries! So much more romantic that way and keeps everything exciting!
Description
FOR BOOKING INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT:

MissTilaWeb@gmail.com







Basic Info

BornOctober 24, 1984

LocationLos Angeles CAL.

AffiliationTila Tequila Records

AwardsEntertainer of the Year Award: The Soup Awards
So Hot They're Famous Award (VS Kim Kardashian): Spike Awards
Most Dramatic Reality Star Award: Bravo A-List Award

GenderFemale

Personal InformationMy life is an open book....

Personal InterestsI just like the simple things in life......... Stop and smell the roses. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento